A Practical Approach to Working on Food Safety Every Day
This training is designed to provide you and your team with simple everyday practices to help maintain food safety at your plant.
- What to look for in the plant every day.
- What to look for on records every day.
- What to look for within your team every day.
- What to do with your findings. How to define and rate them.
With these basic audit skills, you and your team will make food safety part of your everyday routine and stop putting out fires after they happen. A self-directed online training that is flexible, and directed at Management, Supervisors, and Keen Operators!
You are 35 minutes away from clearing the endless checklist of fixes and getting your whole team working together on being ready every day!
Basic Audit Skills - Course Outline
Navigate Food Safety Solutions
- 8 videos (35 minutes total)
- Eyes wide open: 10 Things to Look for in The Plant Every Day
- Verifying records: 10 Things to Look for in Records Every Day
- Talking to people: 10 Tasks to Observe in Your Team Every Day
- Rating: What to Do with the Results of an Inspection. How to Define and Rate these Results.
- Training Certificate
$97 USD - Group rates availableBuy Now
Meet your food safety coach
Our training is created and delivered by former auditor, Alex Hanley.
After spending decades frustrated by the complexity of food safety compliance and standards, he was motivated to simplify and streamline food safety in the plant. Take a few minutes to hear his why!
What Our Customers Are Saying About This Training
Note: System Requirements
To access our online training, you will need:
- Desktop computer,
- Laptop computer,
- Tablet, or
- Mobile device
Your device will need to have the following capabilities:
- Video/audio output
- High-speed internet connection (minimum speed of 5Mbps recommended)
- The latest version of one of the following browsers:
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Edge
Our training platform does not support Internet Explorer.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I pay for the training?
You can securely pay online with your credit card. If you would like to discuss other payment options, contact us.
Will there be tax added to the list price?
No there will not be tax added to the price listed. Taxes are included.
How will I receive confirmation of my registration and payment?
You will receive a link to the course immediately following the successful completion of payment. You will also receive a receipt at the email address you provide during the registration process.
If you are purchasing in Canada, your invoice will include tax details.
How do I obtain access to the training?
You will receive a link to the course you have purchased immediately following the successful completion of payment.
How much time do I have to complete the training?
You have one full year to complete the training. Your access will expire after one year from the date of purchase.
Whom do I contact if I have questions during the training?
You can contact our Online Training Support, Ellen Holland, at email@example.com